VCA COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Our #1 Priority is the Safety of You and Your Family!
EVERY DAY IS A SAFE DAY at VCA:
Precautions & Procedures
We implement CDC guidelines and DCF as a resource for our daily operation. The State of Florida updates their protocols frequently and we will alter procedures accordingly and contact the Brevard County Health Department regularly for updates.
Let's Stay Well...
• Anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms are immediately sent home and can return after a negative result.
• Class sizes are kept the DCF required ratios and suggested by CDC.
• Children and staff members are required to wash their hands upon arrival. Children and staff member temperatures are taken upon arrival and periodically throughout the day.
• Parents are required to leave their child(ren) at our main entrance with a VCA staff member who will take them to their classroom(s).
• When arriving to pick up your child(ren), a VCA staff member will meet you at the main entrance with your child(ren).
• Each classroom is open with their set teachers, NO mixing or merging of the classrooms (until further notice).
• Guests/visitors entering VCA will be limited to necessary persons.
• No large group activities or combined classrooms (until further notice).
• Outdoor time and playground use will be staggered between classrooms and play areas sanitized after each use.
• If families or staff members travel, please let us know and consider quarantining for 14 days.
• Children are required to wash their hands frequently.
• Classrooms are sanitized and cleaned throughout the day.
• Cots will be spaced out as much as possible during nap time.
• Children will be social distanced as much as possible throughout the day by having smaller groups for activities. Children will be spaced out as much as possible for meals, snacks, and table activities.